Email marketing is an effective way to promote your contracting business and build relationships with your customers. It’s also the most cost-effective digital marketing tactic available. Email marketing allows you to reach prospective customers and stay in touch with current ones, all while tracking performance so you know what’s working and what isn’t.
What is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is a form of direct marketing that allows you to build relationships with your customers and prospects. It’s also a way to communicate with them, letting them know about your services, products, and promotions.
Email marketing is one of the most popular digital marketing channels because it has an incredibly high ROI—it’s estimated that email has a 600% return on investment (ROI).
How to Create an Email Marketing Campaign for Contractors
The email marketing campaign, in particular, can be difficult to get right. Having a landing page that converts leads into customers is essential and requires a lot of thought and planning. Here are six things you should do when setting up an email marketing campaign:
- Create a landing page that converts your potential clients into actual clients. The landing page will be where you direct people who click on the ad or share your content online. It should provide information about your company, services offered, and how they can hire you based on their needs.
- Create an incentive for people to sign up for the drip campaign (a drip campaign is when subscribers receive emails over time instead of all at once). This incentive can be something like access to valuable resources or tools related to contracting work such as safety tips for contractors or how-to guides on bidding jobs successfully).
Email Marketing Tools for Contractors
Email marketing is an excellent way to stay in touch with your clients, but it can be a bit overwhelming. How do you get started? What are the best practices for emailing your clients? Here’s what every contractor should know about email marketing for contractors:
Choosing an Email Service Provider
Choosing an email service provider that offers a low price point, high deliverability rate and good user interface are important for your business. You should also choose an email service provider that offers good customer service.
- A low price point is important because it allows you to send out as many emails as you want without worrying about how much it will cost. An affordable emailing provider also makes it easy for small businesses to get started with their marketing efforts.
- A high deliverability rate means the emails you send out will reach their intended audience accurately and quickly. This ensures that your customers receive their messages in a timely manner and don’t think twice before opening them up (or deleting them).
- A good user interface will help ensure that sending out emails becomes second nature, which makes it easier for contractors who are just starting out with this type of strategy or who have limited experience using apps like MailChimp or Campaign Monitor during previous jobs at larger companies where these services were already available internally without any additional costs involved on either side of things.
How to Choose an Email Marketing Platform for Contractors
Choosing the right email marketing platform for your business can be intimidating. There are so many options, and each one has its own set of features and limitations. But don’t panic! We’re here to help you narrow down your options based on a few key factors:
- Target audience
- Experience with email marketing platforms (or lack thereof)
The Best Email Marketing Software for Contractors
There are many email marketing software solutions on the market to help contractors grow their businesses. The best email marketing software for contractors is going to depend on the size of your business, the number of subscribers you have, and the budget you have available.
This guide will walk through four different types of businesses: small businesses with a low budget, small businesses with a high budget, large businesses with a small subscriber base, and large businesses with a high subscriber base. In each case, we’ll look at what type of features they need in their email marketing software as well as an example from each category that has those features built into it (for reference).
An email campaign can be the most effective digital marketing tactic for a contractor.
Email marketing is the most effective digital marketing tactic for a contractor. It’s a great way to increase revenue and stay in touch with clients, but it can also help you build your brand, improve relationships and develop trust.
Email marketing is an easy way to get in front of your customers‘ eyes again and again by sending them updates on new projects or promotions. It’s also an easy medium to communicate with them because they’re reaching out now more than ever before thanks to smartphones and tablets that allow us all access anytime anywhere without needing any equipment other than our phones!
With so many options available, it can be hard to know where to start. The good news is there are plenty of email marketing solutions out there, and they all have their pros and cons. So whether you’re looking for the best email marketing software or just want to learn more about this type of marketing campaign, we hope you found this guide helpful!